Thank you for wanting to learn more about us. My Trusted Wills are highly experienced Estate Planners and Will Writers and are registered with The Society of Will Writers.
Estate Planning means putting your affairs in order, for when you pass away. It is the preparation for the transfer of your wealth and assets after your death. It is not just Will writing but also late-life planning, the preparation of Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Funeral plans and other necessary arrangements to ensure that your life is in order, and that everything is easy for your family to deal with.
Let us face some hard facts – you do not know when you will die. You do not know what will happen before you pass away; whether you will retain or lose your mental capacity; whether you will need life-sustaining treatment; whether you will need care; whether your family will still be getting along with each other.
These matters are not nice to think about. Which is exactly why you should deal with them, get the right planning in place, then you can stop worrying and start living your life with confidence, certainty and peace of mind that your affairs and in order and you are not leaving a mess for your family to sort out.
How do we help?
- We help hard-working people to make sure their assets go to the people they want to inherit.
- We help you as a concerned parent to appoint guardians in case you die whilst your children are young.
- We put working-class and middle-class families on a level playing field with the rich and powerful that use legal means to keep money in their bloodline.
- We make sure a cheating ex doesn’t inherit your money!
- We protect your assets from the con-men, identity thieves and criminals.
- We can help YOU. If you want to make sure your wishes are carried out, then let us help you to achieve your goals. We are friendly, convenient, and it will probably cost less than you think!
Our aim is to make the process as simple, affordable, friendly and complete as possible. We believe in what we do, and we are extremely good at it. We speak in plain English and we do not engage in high-pressure sales, telesales, junk mailings or any of those other modern marketing methods that big companies seem to love so much.
Your consultant will come out to see you in the comfort of your own home. They will require a cup of tea (or possibly coffee!). They will talk to you and listen to you to understand your situation. Then they will help you to understand what your Estate Planning options are. All of this is a no fee, no obligation service.
What our clients say
"Amazingly painless experience!!"
At no point did the process feel arduous or an imposition - This is testament to Rob Cornford's approach and management of the Will capture process.
What our clients say
"Care & Attention"
Many thanks Rob, not just for today's visit but for all the care and attention over the last few months.
Contact us for a no fee, no obligation consultation.
My Trusted Wills
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Warwickshire - 01926 962048
Oxfordshire - 01869 222679